- 14th Jul 2017
- 234mm x 157mm x 42mm
This Collection contains the following books:
- Library Analytics and Metrics: Using data to drive decisions and services
- Altmetrics: A practical guide for librarians, researchers and academics
Edited by Andy Tattersall
- Web Metrics for Library and Information Professionals
There is a 10% discount off the combined price of the books in the Collection.
- Altmetrics: Andy Tattersall;
- Library Analytics and Metrics: Ben Showers;
- Web Metrics for Library and Information Professionals: David Stuart;
Ben Showers is a Digital Transformation Manager at the Cabinet Office. Previously Ben worked at Jisc where he was Head of Scholarly and Library Futures working on projects that included a shared library analytics service, as well as projects exploring the future of library systems, digital libraries, usability and digitization.
Andy Tattersall BA (Hons) MSc FHEA is an Information Specialist at the School of Health and Related Research at the University of Sheffield. He is also secretary of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals Multimedia and Information Technology Committee and a Mendeley Advisor for the social reference management software company.
Dr David Stuart is a researcher in the Centre for e-Research (CERCH) at King's College London, and an honorary research fellow in the Statistical Cybermetrics Research Group at the University of Wolverhampton, where he was previously Web 2.0 Research Fellow. He has a PhD in information science and regularly writes about library and information science topics for professional journals and magazines. His previous book Facilitating Access to the Web of Data was published by Facet Publishing in 2011.